yay for 2014! it’s almost February and people are either keeping up with their resolutions or given up for the year. Kassi and Kayli over at Truly Lovely started Twenty Wishes. It’s a compilation of twenty wishes and/or goals that you hope to accomplish at some point during the year. You can read all about the first year here.
First you will write up your list of twenty wishes then link up here. Every month you follow up with your progress and link up you will be entered into that months giveaway hosted by one of us.
Here’s what I’m wishing for in 2014
1. Go on a weekend trip with the boys!
2. Get all of Bens baby things priced, tagged and sold. It’s starting to pile up.
3. Make Beef Bourguigion like Julia Child
4. Make a pegboard rack for my pots and pans.
5. Grow a fruit and vegetable garden.
6. Build the blog and learn more about design.
7. Buy a tent. And go camping!
8. Learn to shoot skeet & clay
9. Read three wholesome books cover to cover and review them.
10. Have a picnicesque dinner outside when it nice out.
11. Add to my family photo wall.
12. Stop drinking sodas and more water.
13. Lose some weight. Just a smidge. No specific number.
14. Use my wok. I bought it years ago and haven’t used it once.
15. Serve the homeless.
16. Paint our living room.
17. Save up an buy a tablet or laptop.
18. Visit the George Bush Presidental Center
19. Sew an article of wearable clothing on my machine.
20. Make and conquer those cutesy painted sugar cookies.
Also be sure to grab a button and add to your sidebar to serve as helpful reminder to link up each month.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/category/twenty-wishes/" title="Truly Lovely"><img src="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/TwentyWishesButton.jpg" alt="Truly Lovely" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
What are your 2014 wishes? Link up!